How do I hide my activity on the Bible app?
- The first time you start a plan, you will be asked if you would like your plan to be visible to your friends.
- Your plan progress will then be visible on your friends’ home page as activity moments.
- To change setting go to Settings in your plan and change the Privacy to Share with Friends or Set to Private.
Can you make highlights private on Bible app?
They can see your verse images, bookmarks, highlights and comments and likes associated with those. … Titles and labels of a bookmark CANNOT be seen by any users, including friends. There is no way to change the privacy settings of bookmarks and highlights.
What happens when you block someone on the Bible app?
When you block a user, they will not know that you blocked them, and they will no longer be able to send you Friend requests. Android, iOS: Bottom right: Select ≡ (More), Friends.
How do you delete a comment on the Bible app?
Deleting Your Comments
- Selecting Delete under the comment. You can only delete other user’s comments if they are commenting on your own moment.
- If someone comments on your own moment and you want to delete their comment, select Delete just under the comment.
Are prayers on Bible App private?
Each prayer can be kept private or shared with friends. The feature is designed to not only help people keep track of their prayer requests, but also to enrich the way they pray, help them support one another in prayer, and grow their faith.
How do you delete activity on YouVersion?
To view and delete in your Activity page
- Select your picture or a person icon in the top right header.
- Select Highlights.
- Scroll down to the desired moment.
- If you do not see all your highlights select Load more at the bottom of the page.
- Select More in the moment bottom menu and then Delete.
How many friends can you have on the Bible app?
250 Friend Limit on Bible.com – YouVersion.
Is the YouVersion Bible app free?
Listen to the Bible, a daily devotional, Reading Plans, the Verse of the Day and your prayer list. YouVersion Bible is completely free and lets you listen to books, chapters and verses of the Bible. … Download the free Bible App for iPhone/iPad, Android devices and Amazon tablets at bible.com/app.
How do you become private on YouVersion?
- Select the arrow behind By Myself to set the privacy to Private or Visible to Friends.
- Select your device type and then go to the articles under Reading Plans.
- For privacy on plans and YouVersion friends select link here.
How do you search for people on the Bible app?
- Select INVITE FRIENDS TO THE BIBLE APP at bottom of screen to get a selection of available lists on your device to search.
- You can also search our database by typing name or email in the Search icon in the top menu and select Search.
- Select Connect with Contacts for people from your mail contact list.
Is YouVersion Bible app safe?
YouVersion Bible. YouVersion Bible is notorious for privacy violations and dangerous data collection. Yet, here it is: still seated firmly in the Play Store, racking up over 100 million installs with a whopping 22 permission requests.
How do I permanently delete my YouVersion account?
Delete Your Free YouVersion Account
- In a web browser, visit Bible.com.
- Top right: Select Sign In.
- Sign In with the credentials for the account you want to delete: …
- Top right: Select your Profile Picture (or Initial).
- Left: Select Delete Account.
- Enter your Password.
- Select Delete My YouVersion Account.
How do I delete my YouVersion account?
Deleting account requires you to sign in to your account on the website.
Follow these steps below:
- Sign in to your account.
- Select link http://bible.com/settings/delete_account.
- If not signed in, enter your email address and password to sign into your YouVersion account.
- Select “Delete My YouVersion Account”