“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
What are good quotes for graduation?
120 Graduation Quotes That Are Legit Inspiration
- “Don’t be afraid. …
- “Understand that one day you will have the power to make a difference, so use it well.” …
- “You can’t do it alone. …
- “Change takes courage.” —Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
- “I’m continually trying to make choices that put me out of my own comfort zone.
What is the most important Bible verse?
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.” “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God…” “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
What to say to graduating seniors?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
Does the Bible say anything about school?
2 Timothy 2:15 tells us that we should study and show God that we understand truth. This verse refers to knowing God’s word and being able to point out false teachings and philosophies, but it applies to education as well. As a student, you should indulge yourself in your work and be the best you can be.
What’s the best quote ever?
100 Best Quotes of All Time
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. …
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” …
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” …
- “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.” …
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
What are positive quotes?
50 Positive Quotes and Messages To Improve Someone’s Day
- “You’re off to great places, today is your day. …
- “You always pass failure on the way. …
- “No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.” …
- “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. …
- “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” …
- “It always seems impossible until it.
What does Psalm 27 say?
Psalm 27 1
The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.
What did Jesus say was most important?
So Jesus declares this to the young teacher and says, “The most important one is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. ‘ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.
What are the top 10 Bible verses?
Below is the entire top 10:
- Romans 12:2. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. …
- Philippians 4:8. …
- Philippians 4:6. …
- Jeremiah 29:11. …
- Matthew 6:33. …
- Philippians 4:7. …
- Proverbs 3:5. …
- Isaiah 41:10.
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
The answer is you should give them enough to enjoy, but not too much. On average, the cash gift amount for high school graduation is between $10-$300. Acquaintances and colleagues are likely to give between $10-$20, friends give between $20-$30, family and relatives give $50-$100, and parents give between $100-$300.
What do you write on a graduation invitation card?
Graduation Invitation Wording: What To Include?
- Full name.
- Name of high school/college/university.
- Degree and honors, if applicable.
- Graduation year.
- Time, date, location of ceremony or grad party.
- RSVP date and instructions.
- No gifts clarification, if applicable.
Is it a sin to send children to public school?
No. Religious education can be done at home or church. There is always time to teach the Bible and prayer if you are good parents. Public, or Catholic/Christian school doesn’t determine if your child will be a good Christian.
Does God care about my grades?
Our appearance is a depiction of our scholastic accolades instead of a reflection of our hearts and our joy for the Lord. God does not care that your grades are not perfect. Perfect grades do not glorify Him.
Is it a sin to not go to school?
If you are a minor and your parents or the law require your attendance, it is a sin to disobey just authority and therefore skipping classes is a sin.