The Bible streaks. It was designed as a way to allow you to build a habit of daily Bible Reading. Every day you read your bible, the number of streaks would increase. Initially the challenge was 21 days straight and then it became as long as you want.
How do you plan on YouVersion?
Open plan page and select the plan. Select Overflow (three dots) in top corner and then Settings. Select CHANGE PLAN DATE and then choose date.
Start and manage Plans With Friends as the host
- Select a plan to use. For information on how to start a plan select link here.
- Select With Friends.
- Choose a start date.
How do you get sermon notes on YouVersion?
Once you have installed the Bible App from YouVersion, this series of screenshots should help you find your way to the MACC sermon notes. Just open the app, click the More menu, choose Events, select Maple Avenue Christian Church, and you’re there.
How do you restart a Bible plan?
Start a Saved plan or redo a Completed Plan
- Select Plans (check mark) in main header.
- Select My Plans.
- Select Saved Plans or Completed Plans from bottom.
- Select a plan you want to redo and follow the prompts. …
- For a plan that was previously a Plan with Friends you need to restart just like a new plan.
How do you invite someone to a YouVersion plan?
How to invite others after initial start (anyone)
- From the My Plans page select the plan you want to open.
- Select Menu (three dots) in top corner.
- Select Participants.
- Select Invite Others. …
- Be sure to use the invite others link and not Share as that will only let then view plan but not join.
How do you share a Bible plan on YouVersion?
To share a plan on social media
- Select Plans in the main heading.
- If not on your plans, select My Plans.
- Select the plan you want to share.
- Select Share in top menu.
- Select from the available share icons or + for more options.
- Follow the prompts of the service you are using.
Is YouVersion Bible app free?
YouVersion is a free app that offers 600 translations of the Bible in 400 languages.
How do I see my notes on the Bible app?
View, delete notes (No Edit on Website)
- Select your picture or a person icon in the top right header.
- Select Notes.
- Scroll down to desired note. Notes are always listed from newest (on top) to oldest (at the bottom) …
- Select More to have the option to go to READ IN BIBLE or Delete the note.
What Church made the Bible app?
EDMOND – In 2007, Decatur native Bobby Gruenewald created a Bible website for his church, dubbed “YouVersion,” that was designed to allow users to associate online media such as YouTube videos or Flickr photos with Bible verses.
What is the reset in the Bible?
There is a divine reset that is happening in the Body of Christ. This means that the Lord is restarting things. When you press the start button on your computer or on your Iphone, your whole system will reboot. The Lord is rebooting you.
How do I reset my Bible Safe?
Easy to use
- Keep dials at “000” and turn the round button to “unlock” position, then open the book safe.
- Move the lock slot from A to B to reset your password.
- Set the dials to your password,make sure all numbers in the center of the dials.
- Return the slot to close position (From B to A)
How do I change the start date on YouVersion?
To change the start date of a plan that has not already started:
- Select Plans on the bottom navigation menu.
- Select the My Plans tab.
- Select Settings in the bottom right corner of the plan you’d like to change.
- Select Change Date on the left side of the settings screen.
- Select Done to return to the Settings screen.