DAY 20 WITH TERESA ANN:
As GOD reminded me yesterday, “Teresa, I’m not scared.”
Then this morning I got another reminder and I saw these words, “What you are FOR reveals what you are against.”
How often have you and I said, “I need to come against the enemy”?
Coming against is the default. So how do we really come against the enemy? By going all in FOR GOD! Praising HIM, acknowledging HIM in the midst of our storm.
I laugh because apparently, “Do not be afraid for I Am with you” wasn’t doing it for me. Yet when I heard it in the most peculiar way, as Holy Spirit has said through my friend Carrie Robaina, “it shook unbelief’ out of me.
“Teresa, I’m not scared.” – GOD
I think of just a handful of TRUTHS of WHO HE IS, and I am overwhelmed:
- GOD’s arm is not too short for your situation!
- Almighty GOD is not a man that HE should ever lie.
- GOD’s faithful promises are our armor and protection
- There is no one like HIM
- No matter who is against us; GOD being for us obliterates every enemy that has come against us
- Spiritual warfare is not just about the demonic; it’s about Almighty GOD and HIS “FOR US” POWER!
- GOD knows the war that is around us; yet HE has established HIS SON’s VICTORIOUS BATTLE CRY OF, “IT IS FINISHED”; “IT IS ACCOMPLISHED”;
- GOD IS YOUR WALL OF FIRE OF PROTECTION
- WHERE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS THERE IS FREEDOM
- WHEN WE SEE THE ATTACKS AGAINST US, WE don’t talk about the attacks, it is our REMINDER to declare WHO GOD is! It is not time to declare who the enemy is; he does not get one moment of air time on our watch in Jesus name!
- Declare HIS greatness
- Write about HIS great works
- Speak to yourself about all that HE has done
- The Blood of the Lamb and the Word of our testimony is what defeats the enemy; so we GET TO proclaim to ourselves all that GOD has done in the midst of the storm.
We are able to proclaim, declare, broadcast in our own space of WHO GOD is. For a moment, sit down, think about and ponder of HIS greatness. The enemy will want you to think about all that he is doing; but don’t fall for it; begin to REJOICE for all that GOD has done, is doing and will continue to do.
WHO we acknowledge is who we approve of…it’s an action of agreement. Agree with GOD by inviting HIM into your moment at every moment…its one thing to recognize the tactics of the enemy but it’s another thing to agree with him.
Our acknowledgement is to agree with Almighty GOD for WHO HE IS! HIS equipping power to agree with HIM is what saves our lives. In this position of sitting with Christ in the heavenly places, then we are aware of our authority in Christ and can simply say to any trespassing spirit or even those who we have legally allowed in, we can now say with boldness because of WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST, “GET OUT IN JESUS NAME, you must go!”
REFLECTION OF THE WORD WITH HOLY SPIRIT:
Isaiah 59:1; Numbers 23:19; Zechariah 2:5; John 19:28-30; II Corinthians 3:17; Romans 8:31 Revelation 12:11; Philippians 4:8
WOW! We could keep going.
- Have we unintentionally come into agreement with the enemy by saying, “I’m being attacked”? Of course, this is true, we are being attacked all the time; but our words are to proclaim WHO IS FOR US as JESUS has come to not only give us life and life more abundantly (John 10:10).
- Do you see how praising GOD and thanking HIM is how we can come into agreement or acknowledge GOD in our right now situation?
- How can you proclaim today how GOD is for you instead of saying who is against you?