DAY 32 with Teresa Ann:
(Scroll down to the bottom of this page to see where you can hear this via podcast).
I’m learning that if I allow the wrongs to make it about how I’ve been wronged, it stops at me, and now the offender has won. In this, because it’s about me, they’re only led back to me where there is no hope, no mercy and no grace. I remain beneath right there with them while also remaining as the tail where everything wags me, controlling the way I see and act.
When we are wronged, wrongfully accused and taken advantage of, in Christ’s strength we are able to see ourselves as intercessors and no longer victims. Think about that, we get to be prayer warriors for those who have wronged us and plead for their lives that they are no longer “trafficked” by the enemy.
In the moments of wrongful accusation, we are able to bless those that wrongfully accuse us so that they will step out of the courtroom of the accuser, for the judgement that will come upon them if we don’t intercede for them could be destructively catastrophic.
With those who take advantage of us, we get to do good for them. This excites me as we get to be the ones who sow that moment to the Lord as a seed and expect a harvest of souls for God’s Kingdom! To truly seeing people come out from the kingdom of darkness into GOD’s glorious light! It is the goodness of GOD that leads man to repentance. When we give without expecting anything in return from those we do good for, we are revealing that we are operating in Christ’s strength by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT and allowing GOD to TRULY have the last word through us!
Everyone of these moments, we get to point others back to the Father…that’s the whole KINGDOM point, right?
REFLECTION OF THE WORD WITH HOLY SPIRIT:
Deuteronomy 28:13; Proverbs 25:21-22; Micah 6:8; Matthew 5:44-48; Luke 6:27-38; Romans 12:9-21
- Do you see how this is the life of being “above and not beneath”; the “head and not the tail”?
- From reading these scriptures what did Holy Spirit highlight?
- Did you see a common thread in all of those scriptures?
- It is obvious that pride stirs more trouble and it constantly exposes our “rear ends”, hence I guess “the tail”. However with humility, Godly WISDOM is revealed as we are recognized by HIS LOVE, hence we are identified as OVERCOMERS, MORE THAN CONQUERORS getting to have the last word without really ever saying a word.
- In what areas of your life have you allowed GOD to see you through in being above and not beneath; the head and not the tail?
- In what areas of your life is the Holy Spirit so kindly highlighting where you still need to surrender to HIM?