BREATH OF GOD
I love how the Hebrew alphabet also has numerical value. For instance, the Hebrew letter “He” is the numerical value of 5, which is the divine breath of GOD.
When I began to learn this, it made me think of even the name change over Sarai and Abram. When GOD changed their names to Sarah and Abraham; the “H” was what I would like to believe as that HIM breathing on them; the Divine Breath of GOD entered their situation and soon came Isaac, the promised one.
Even in this, what about the scripture, Psalm 150:6? It records, “Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!”
It’s with great wonder and majesty to remember that the Breath of GOD goes right along with GRACE; the supernatural empowerment of GOD’s divine creativity. God breathes on our natural to see that HIS supernatural breath within us causes us to arise to do something…to declare HIS great glory!
HIS grace is HIS breath and when HE breathes on it, no one can stop it. When GOD’s breath comes upon Creativity; the gift of prophecy is seen. Whether it’s realized or not.
With that said, it causes me to realize what we walk in. Whether it’s through writing, poetry, dancing, singing, drawing, painting, or even a speaker whose tongue is like the pen of a skillful poet as recorded in Psalm 45:1; or creating pieces of art whether with pottery, jewelry, fabric, etc. His prophetic breath on each of us is drenched in HIS love. There is such intentionality and we know we have been breathed on by HIM and so we can’t help but praise HIM.
Even think about this…HIS breath on our artwork or whatever reveals creativity and even HIS breath on the inanimate object becomes this living matter that can’t help but praise HIM!
HIS breath is HOLY SPIRIT which is evidence of HIS intimacy; HIS nearness that is more near than we could imagine.
May we “Selah” and bask in WHO HE IS. May we remember WHO resides in us as our very expressions convey what no words could. Just marveling in Who HE is in whatever we do. Letting HIS breath, HIS Spirit be so evident in our lives.
You are evidence of HIS breath.
REVEALINGS OF THE WORD WITH HOLY SPIRIT:
Psalm 45:1; Psalm 150; Job 32:8; Job 33:4; Psalm 104:29-30; John 20:21-22
- How do you now see HOLY SPIRIT WHO lives within you? I pray you’re in such awe.
- The HOLY SPIRIT is EVERY GIFT and EVERY GIFT FLOWS FROM THE GREATEST GIFT WHICH IS LOVE; GOD HIMSELF WHO IS LOVE!
- Do you see how you do not produce the FRUIT of THE SPIRIT? Who does?
- So in The Spirit of GOD, HE is the one that we rely on. HE is not in us just because we need HIM; HE is in us so that HE can do what we could not do in our own ability!
- For instance, by ourselves we can’t reveal CHRIST JESUS; but with Holy Spirit, we reveal our JESUS who reveals the Father GOD and in turn we point people back to HIM.
- What would you like to share concerning the Breath of the Living GOD?
- Do you have a story revealing HIS breath?