GOD’S GOT YOU
For forty five (45) days I updated my Facebook family and friends on Trissy’s progress from the car wreck. So many witnessed GOD and HIS unfolding miracles as September 9th was the bookmark to the documentation of the days that followed. Everything changed in how we saw…we went from seeing what almost took her life to changing our perspective to what GOD saved her from! This was something that the Holy Spirit I know gave my mom and it changed the trajectory of how we saw, spoke and lived.
Videos were made:
That awesome “God’s Got You” animated graphic was made by my beautiful friend, Stephanie Elvelyck.
From seeing this amazing graphic, this passing thought of doing a t-shirt campaign was voiced on social media in which Monica Curteman with Shop Paloma Blanca (Instagram handle: @ShopPalomaBlanca), with God’s grace, she took on that project – and WOW! Monica allowed us to do something that Trissy would love to do – and that was to use the money from the sells of this t-shirt to give to one of her favorite organizations in which she chose, Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.). This all happening during Trissy’s 27 most amazing, incredible hospital and inpatient rehabilitation stay with the most amazing medical staff.
I could go on and on; in other words, the website is picking up from where I left off on Facebook. You are more than welcome to see all the posts that started on September 14th.
So here are updates from yesterday’s follow up from Trissy’s 3rd surgery with her incredible ortho surgeon:
– 25 sutures removed from her inner thigh where they did the bone graft on 10/16.
– After the doctor saw the x-rays; the bone graft and hardware in the leg are doing very well
– 4 more weeks of non-weight bearing on that left leg
– Next follow up is the beginning of December
– Trissy gets to now start physical therapy for that restored left leg (Stretches, no strength training yet, twice a week).
– Her surgeon asked about her left side and he was definitely impressed by her miraculous range of motion for that left arm and hand. The only residuals from the wreck is that the tip of the ring finger is the only thing that is numb.
I’ll be posting on Facebook a video that I asked Trissy to share whatever was on her heart. That should be posted on Monday.
Thank you all so much for your continued prayers and your showing of love and support! WHAT A BLESSING OUR GOD IS…AND YOU ALL ARE GLIMPSES OF THAT!