To find out that a lot of Let’s Talk with Teresa Ann followers are on Instagram; was nothing short of refreshing! Being that Instagram is a platform that I tend to be on more than anywhere else. As I found this fun fact out I began utilizing and interacting with so many of you via several of my Instagram LIVE’S and it has been a blast!
Well, yesterday afternoon I did an Instagram LIVE to announce a new Bible Study. It was so awesome to see the feedback as I was coming on there to reveal a date and time of when it would begin. Before I go there, I just want you to know that this Bible Study will be based on my book, Heavenly Wit and being that it has 13 chapters, it will most likely be a 13 day Bible Study; unless we spread it out a little bit more as led by the Holy Spirit. Then on the 14th day we can do fun stories or posts on our experiences with the Bible Study and share it via our social media, IF you are led to do so.
I want to give you bullet points of what was released in the last week with the multiple LIVE’s that have been posted:
– We will start on Wednesday, July 1 at
– 12 Noon CST via LIVE on @Lets_Talk_Studio Instagram
– Bible Study with Holy Spirit and The Word of GOD as we follow along with my book, Heavenly Wit | Seeing Mission Fields in the Midst of Battlefields.
Also, a few days prior I had asked on on my Instagram Story a couple questions:
– Do you have a Bible?
– Do you have a copy of Heavenly Wit?
When these questions were asked there were 4% of you who stated that you did not have a Bible and 60% who stated they did not have a copy of Heavenly Wit. So with that finding, if you were the one who answered that you did not have a Bible, I want to send you a FREE BIBLE and if you’re able to afford my book, you can order it via Amazon. However if you’re unable to purchase Heavenly Wit because of budget reasons, I have a couple more books that I personally have available that can be sent to you for FREE. Being that we have a couple weeks before our Bible Study, it would be great to get that done as early as right now. Please direct message me on my Instagram or email me at LetsTalkTV74@gmail.com if you are unable to order one and would like to be a part of the Bible Study.
Yesterday’s IGTV video:
If you watched the last IGTV video on my Instagram account, you would have noticed I gave a sneak peek to what our Bible Study would look like. It was awesome to see how the Holy Spirit led us to cover Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20. The first LIVE video I did yesterday had such great interaction. After it ended, my phone glitched and it accidentally got erased. So the video that is up on IGTV was my second video which did not include the content of what I’m covering now.
So here we go, this is what you can bring on Wednesday, July 1st at 12 Noon:
– Expectation from Holy Spirit to minister to each of us as we minister to the Spirit of God with our surrender and repentant hearts.
– Meditate on Isaiah 54 and Ephesians 3 as Holy Spirit leads. I believe we will be covering Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20
– Have your Bible and Heavenly Wit book ready
– We will read through the chapter, expound during the reading of the chapter with Scripture that is not in the actual book and then cover the “Practical Reflection and Application” which is located at the end of each chapter.
– The LIVE will start at 12 Noon and it will be reposted for replay on IGTV after we are finished.
– Charged mobile device
– Praying with agreement to the LORD for HIS covering and blessing over each of you as we “gather.”
– This will be a 13 day gathering (Unless Holy Spirit has us go longer…we will stay submitted to what HE wants. We are just facilitating as HE has HIS way.
– We may even have to try to do a LIVE with some of you coming on as a guest…we will never know, so let’s just have fun in HIM with this as HE causes us to receive greater freedom in HIM to realize we are above and not beneath, no matter what our circumstances look like.
Stay tuned for Monday’s Heavenly Wit Monday episode and be sure to follow my stories to get any updates. I will be posting on here June 30th to remind you all of our July 1st “Gathering” for Heavenly Wit Bible Study.
Some have asked why, “Heavenly Wit”…and as I briefly covered, it is to imitate Jesus as HIS exploits done within the earth were not done for people; it was done as worship and to honor HIS Father and by default everyone else benefited. When the “Wise” ones of the world set traps for Jesus with questions; Jesus displayed Kingdom of God Wit! This is why it is so exciting! It isn’t that we ever get used to the insults; it’s that in the midst of the insults we begin to get used to responding to the Father instead of the insults. Our response to the Father is what seeking HIM looks like. It’s one of the masterful ways to learn to see God in the midst of the difficult. It’s training our mind’s eyes to see God when circumstances say we are being surrounded by the enemy. Heavenly Wit by the Spirit points us to TRUTH that we are surrounded by God’s presence.